Definition of Bronze Star Medal
1. Noun. A United States military decoration awarded for meritorious service (except in aerial flight).
Generic synonyms: Decoration, Laurel Wreath, Medal, Medallion, Palm, Ribbon
Bronze Star Medal Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Bronze Star Medal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bronze Star Medal
Literary usage of Bronze Star Medal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Defense Base Closure And Realignment Commission: Report To The President 1995by DIANE Publishing Company by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"His awards include the Distinguished Service Medal, the Legion of Merit, Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V," Meritorious Service Medal, Navy Commendation ..."
2. Digest of Education Statistics (1999) edited by Thomas D. Snyder (2000)
"... Distinguished Service Medal, Silver Star, Defense Superior Service Medal, two awards of the Legion of Merit, two awards of the Bronze Star Medal with ..."
3. The History of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers edited by Joe N. Ballard (1999)
"His military awards included the Distinguished Service Medal, the Legion of Merit with three Oak Leaf Clusters, the Bronze Star Medal ..."
4. Black Americans in Defense of Our Nation: Female Participation & Involvement by DIANE Publishing Company (1990)
"Vice Admiral Gravely was decorated with the following medals and awards from outstanding service: Legion of Merit; Bronze Star Medal; Meritorious Service ..."
5. Hispanics in America's Defense by DIANE Publishing Company (1997)
"... Distinguished Flying Cross; Bronze Star Medal with V device with four oak leaf clusters; Air Medals with V device; Joint Service Commendation Medal; ..."