Definition of Economic Commission for Africa
1. Noun. The commission of the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations that is concerned with economic development of African nations.
Economic Commission For Africa Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Economic Commission For Africa Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Economic Commission For Africa
Literary usage of Economic Commission for Africa
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Official Development Assistance and Private Finance: Attracting Finance and by OECD Staff, Development Assistance Committee, SourceOECD (Online service) (2002)
"... Cabinet Office of the Executive Secretary United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) The Problem The point of departure in this presentation ..."
2. Information and Communication Technologies for Development in Africa: The by Florence Ebam Etta, Sheila Parvyn-Wamahiu (2003)
"Addis Ababa, United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) (http://www.uneca.org/aisi/docs/ ..."
3. Trade Pessimism and Regionalism in African Countries: The Case of Groundnut by Ousmane Badiane, Sambouh Kinteh (1994)
"The recommended level of subsidy This appendix is excerpted from a report on a study carried out by the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa and ..."
4. Gender and the Information Revolution in Africa by Eva-Maria Rathgeber, Edith Ofwona Adera (2000)
"ECA (United Nations Economic Commission for Africa). 1996. The African Information Society Initiative (AISI): a framework to build Africa's information and ..."
5. United Nations 21: Better Service, Better Value, Better Management Progress by Joseph E. Connor, Rafeeuddin Ahmed, Jamsheed Marker, Jean-Claude Milleron, Ibrahim Gambari (1998)
""Sharpening our focus, strengthening our partnerships and increasing our impact" Economic Commission for Africa In July 1995 the Economic Commission for ..."
6. The Politics of Trade and Industrial Policy in Africa: Forced Consensus? by Charles Chukwuma Soludo, Michael Osita Ogbu, Ha-Joon Chang (2004)
"Economic Commission for Africa, 1989a. African Alternative Framework to Structural ... Economic Commission for Africa, 1989b. Statistics and Policies: ECA ..."
7. The United Nations System: The Policies of Member States by Chadwick F. Alger, Gene Martin Lyons, John E. Trent (1995)
"Appendix: United Nations acronyms EGA Economic Commission for Africa ECE Economic Commission for Europe ECLAC Economic Commission for Latin America and the ..."
8. Regional Integration and Cooperation in West Africa: A Multidimensional by Réal P Lavergne (1997)
"ECA (United Nations Economic Commission for Africa); ECOWAS (Economic Community of West African States). 1987. Proposals for the rationalisation of West ..."