Definition of Foreskins
1. Noun. (plural of foreskin) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Foreskins
1. foreskin [n] - See also: foreskin
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Foreskins Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Foreskins
Literary usage of Foreskins
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Belief in Immortality and the Worship of the Dead by James George Frazer (1913)
"being each inserted in a slit reed were stuck along the eaves of the king's house.1 Why foreskins and fingers were buried with a dead chief or stuck up on ..."
2. The Holy Bible Containing the Old and New Testaments (1903)
"»Or, 3 And Joshua made him 4 sham knives, and circumcised the children of Israel at the hill of the foreskins. 4 And this is the cause why Joshua did ..."
3. Notes, Critical and Practical, on the Book of Joshua: Designed as a General edited by George Bush (1844)
"IT At tte hill of the foreskins. So called from the hillock of foreskins, the result of the transaction. 4. And this is the cause, &c. ..."
4. Folk-lore in the Old Testament: Studies in Comparative Religion, Legend and Law by James George Frazer (1919)
"-The severed foreskins and fingers were laid in the chiefs grave ; and that ceremony being over, ... Sacrifice of foreskins in mourning in Fiji. ..."
5. The Englishman's Hebrew and Chaldee Concordance of the Old Testament by George V. Wigram (1866)
"David brought their foreskins* : 14. an hundred foreskins ... 4. take away the foreskins of your In-art, : 20(24). circumcised with the ..."
6. A Text-book of Urology in Men, Women and Children, Including Urinary and by Victor Cox Pedersen (1919)
"The objective signs are in the loose foreskins under the eye or in the tight ... must be done in tight foreskins before a full examination can be made. ..."
7. The Englishman's Hebrew and Chaldee concordance of the Old Testament[based by William De Burgh (1860)
"Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your S.at the hill ofthe foreskins. 25. an hundred foreskins n/the Philistines, 27. David brought their foreskins, ..."
8. Some Heresies Dealt with by Alexander Hay Japp (1899)
"There is first and foremost the case of the Hebrew David finding 1oo (or was it 2oo ?) Philistine foreskins for Saul (1 Sam. xix. 25, 27, and 2 Sam. iii. ..."