Definition of Hank Aaron
1. Noun. United States professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
Hank Aaron Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Hank Aaron Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Hank Aaron
Literary usage of Hank Aaron
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Atlanta Alive!by Ann Carroll Burgess by Ann Carroll Burgess (2001)
"BRAVES MUSEUM & HALL OF FAME Turner Field, 755 Hank Aaron Drive •a 404-614-2310 Hours: Vary with the seasons, call for times Museum Admission: $7 for adults ..."
2. Becoming a Literacy Leader: Supporting Learning and Changeby Jennifer Allen by Jennifer Allen (2006)
"These were the same students who had written lead sentences such as, "Hank Aaron was born on February 5, 1934." I was in complete awe of the research ..."
3. Grammar & Punctuation by Jo Ellen Moore (2002)
"Some of his records no longer. ., but Hank Aaron. (stand—present) a great baseball player for as long as the game. (is—present) (be—future) played. ..."
4. The Secret Caribbean: Affordable Hideaways of the Rich and Famous by Brooke Comer (1999)
"... Joan Collins, Hank Aaron, and the cast and crew of The Love Boat. Not surprisingly, when The Love Boat shot a special Valentine's episode in the early ..."
5. Read & Understand, Nonfiction Grades 4-6 by Tekla N. White, Marilyn Evans, Evan-Moor Corporation (1999)
"Hank Aaron broke Ruth's record by ending his career with a total of 755 home runs. Before Ruth gained fame as a power hitter, he was a left-handed pitcher ..."
6. Strategies That Work: Teaching Comprehension for Understanding and Engagement by Stephanie Harvey, Anne Goudvis (2007)
"... Jackie Robinson, Roberto Clemente, and Hank Aaron. Baseball Saved Us by Ken Mochizuki Based on the author's own experience, Japanese Americans interned ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Hank Aaron