Definition of Homo sapiens sapiens
1. Noun. Subspecies of Homo sapiens; includes all modern races.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Homo Sapiens Sapiens Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Homo Sapiens Sapiens
Literary usage of Homo sapiens sapiens
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A New Dimension of Time by Marc van der Erve (2007)
"This area served as a habitat for the first generation of modern humans or Homo sapiens, sapiens, 'the wise, wise man'. In 1868, in a region called ..."
2. Dancing With Siva: Hinduism's Contemporary Catechism by Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami, Himalayan Academy, Master Subramuniya (2003)
"-100000 Homo sapiens sapiens with 20th-century man's brain size (1450 cc) are in East Africa. Populations separate. ..."
3. Mr Brouard's Odyssey by Diana Winsor (2004)
"The six hundred million years for the horseshoe crab - and yet you think Homo sapiens sapiens evolved in a few hundred thousand? ..."
4. Turkey by Heike Brockmann (1998)
"turai achievements are generally ascribed to humans of the subspecies homo sapiens sapiens. Archeologica! discoveries from the Karain Cave in southwestern ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Homo sapiens sapiens