Definition of Mitchum
1. Noun. United States film actor (1917-1997).
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Mitchum Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Mitchum
Literary usage of Mitchum
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The American Decisions: Containing All the Cases of General Value and by John Proffatt, Abraham Clark Freeman (1886)
"Mitchum, for large advancements alleged to have been made, for and on account ... The validity of the claim thus set up by Mitchum constitutes the important ..."
2. A Treatise on the Law of Consolidation of Railroad Companies: Being an by Elliott Anthony, Julius Wadsworth (1865)
"The principle applies equally where the trustee is not the sole purchaser, but is merely interested with others (3 Dana 266, Mitchum v. ..."
3. International Sea Level Workshop: Workshop Report edited by V. Gornitz (2000)
"... Monitor the Drift of Altimetric Gary T. Mitchum Department of Marine Science University of South Florida USA Satellites It has recently been shown that ..."
4. The American and English Encyclopedia of Law by John Houston Merrill, Charles Frederic Williams, Thomas Johnson Michie, David Shephard Garland (1889)
"Mitchum v. State, n Ga. 615. Same—Variance In Christian Name.— Where all the witnesses agreed that they never knew the deceased ..."