2. Noun. The process that forms nodules ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nodulation
1. [n -S]
Medical Definition of Nodulation
1. The formation or the presence of nodules. (05 Mar 2000)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nodulation Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nodulation
Literary usage of Nodulation
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Throat and Nose, and Their Diseases by Lennox Browne (1890)
"2, 4, and n) has there been nodulation ; in none was this last-named lesion seen to the excessive extent pictured in text-books; and I cannot but think that ..."
2. Biotechnology: Plant Nutrition: A Bibliography, January 1988-April 1993 by Janet Saunders (1994)
"By comparing the nodulation gene region of strain ... N37 Nodulation genes and their regulation in Rhizobium meliloti. ..."
3. Biotechnology: Ti-Plasmids and Other Plant Vectors: Bibliography January by Lara Wiggert (1995)
"A cosmid clone spanning the entire nodulation gene region of strain TAI was capable of conferring nodulation ability to RL bv. trifolii strains deleted for ..."