Definition of Oral Roberts
1. Noun. United States evangelist (born 1918).
Oral Roberts Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Oral Roberts Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Oral Roberts
Literary usage of Oral Roberts
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine (1903)
"Oral Roberts Univ Med Sch. Tulsa. OK 74102 Brown, George W., The Anchorage. Route 3. Solon, IA 52333 Brown, Harold, Dept of Med Coll of Med, ..."
2. Virginia Law Books: Essays and Bibliographies by William Hamilton Bryson (2000)
"Originally, this journal was published by the former OW Coburn School of Law at Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Oklahoma, under the same name. ..."
3. Time Spent Teaching Core Academic Subjects in Elementary Schools ...by Marianne Perie, David P. Baker, Sharon A. Bobbitt by Marianne Perie, David P. Baker, Sharon A. Bobbitt (1997)
"... Christian Education, American Association of Christian Schools, Association of Christian Schools International, Oral Roberts Educational Fellowship). ..."
4. Adventure Guide to Oklahoma by Lynne M. Sullivan (1999)
"... little place in Oral Roberts University Retirement Village. The Elsing Museum is the life-long collection of all sorts of precious gems, minerals, ..."