Definition of Palm Beach
1. Noun. A resort town in southeast Florida on an island on the Atlantic coast.
Palm Beach Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Palm Beach Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Palm Beach
Literary usage of Palm Beach
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (1916)
"S. macu- lalus was also reported at Palm Beach and Hawks Park. ... Palm Beach. Mr. \\'ood also found Diodon hystrix at this locality. ..."
2. Transactions of the Kansas Academy of Science by Kansas Academy of Science (1899)
"C 5559: Palm Beach, H 1580; Clear ira ter. R 437: Charlotte Harbor, W 167: Palmetto, X 2435; Key Largo, W 343 : Key West. P 9L 1068. ..."
3. The Auk: Quarterly Journal of Ornithology by American Ornithologists' Union, Nuttall Ornithological Club (1896)
"... Charles B. Cory, Palm Beach, Florida, has a museum of Natural History, devoted especially to the fauna of Florida. At the suggestion of Mr. HM Flagler, ..."
4. Adventure Guide to Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao by Lynne M. Sullivan (2002)
"Palm Beach High-Rise Resorts The following multi-story beachside resorts are the most ... They are listed as they line up north-to-south along Palm Beach. ..."