Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Possessional Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Possessional
Literary usage of Possessional
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Map of Europe by Treaty: Showing the Various Political and Territorial by Edward Hertslet (1875)
"Settlement of Boundary between Sovereign and Possessional Rights. It. Boundary of the Domains and Possessional Rights ceded in Art. III. 15. ..."
2. Russian Commercial Handbook: Principal Points from the Russian Law on Bills by L. Norrgren (1904)
"Possessional works are those to the owners of which the Crown has made a ... The granting of new possessional estates was discontinued in the year 1863, ..."
3. Modern Russian History: Being an Authoritative and Detailed History of by Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Kornilov (1916)
"were free workingmen, not bonded and not Possessional. In 1825 there were two hundred and ten thousand five hundred and sixty-eight workers, among them one ..."
4. The Map of Europe by Treaty: Showing the Various Political and Territorial by Edward Hertslet (1875)
"Boundary of the Domains and Possessional Rights ceded in Art. III. 15. ... Management of Possessional Revenues. •M. Money Standard. 21. ..."
5. Statesman's Handbook for Russia by Kant︠s︡eli︠a︡rīi︠a︡, Russia, Komitet ministrov (1896)
"In 1811 all private mining works were divided into proprietary and possessional. To the first were referred those that received no assistance from the crown ..."