2. Verb. (third-person singular of quadruplicate) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Quadruplicates
1. quadruplicate [v] - See also: quadruplicate
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Quadruplicates Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Quadruplicates
Literary usage of Quadruplicates
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Compiled Statutes of the United States, 1913: Embracing the Statutes of the by John Allan Mallory, United States (1914)
"... one of the quadruplicates to be used in making entry at the port of arrival, and one to be used in making entry at the port of destination. ..."
2. United States Supreme Court Reports by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company, United States Supreme Court (1889)
"... to whom the same should be produced, should certify each of said quadruplicates under his hand and official seal in the manner required by section 2855, ..."
3. The American State Reports: Containing the Cases of General Value and by Abraham Clark Freeman (1907)
"... shall certify each of said quadruplicates under his hand and official seal in the manner required by section 2855 of the Revised Statutes, ..."
4. The Ecclesiastical Law by Richard Burn (1842)
"The whole of which said books, counterparts or quadruplicates upon the annual rent or sum of , and MF and CF, two of the that MF and CF, whose names appear ..."
5. The Practice of the Law in All Its Departments: With a View of Rights by Joseph Chitty (1838)
"And the party proponent doth further allege and propound, that counterparts or quadruplicates of the said rate were made for three certain other or ..."
6. United States Compiled Statutes, Annotated, 1916: Embracing the Statutes of by United States, John Allan Mallory (1917)
"... and that the consul, vice-consul, [or commercial agent] to whom the same shall be produced, shall certify each of said quadruplicates under his hand and ..."