Definition of Serologies
1. serology [n] - See also: serology
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Serologies Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Serologies
Literary usage of Serologies
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Disease Prevention Through Immunization: Beginning Of Health Care Reform (2004)
"Of these 55, 37 (67 percent) had second serologies performed. Upon re-testing, 36 (97 percent) of ... Of these 17, second serologies were obtained for 9 ..."
2. West Nile Virus Outbreak: Lessons for Public Health Preparedness by Janet Heinrich (2000)
"... although CDC is reporting positive serologies on human samples, the NYS Department of Health has failed to obtain positive results for St. Louis ..."
3. Clinician's Handbook of Preventive Services: Put Prevention Into Practice by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Some causes of falsely reactive syphilis serologies are listed in Table 39-1. 3. Early in the course of syphilis, serology may be nonreactive. ..."
4. Diabetes in America by Ronald Aubert (1996)
"... that could be in linkage disequilibrium with diabetes gene(s) have been conducted. These include ABO and Rh blood groups, HLA serologies, and serum ..."