Definition of Acrobatic stunt
1. Noun. A stunt performed by an acrobat.
Generic synonyms: Stunt
Group relationships: Acrobatics, Tumbling
Specialized synonyms: Backbend, Back Circle, Walkover, Cartwheel, Handspring, Headstand, Tumble, Split
Acrobatic Stunt Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Acrobatic Stunt Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Acrobatic Stunt
Literary usage of Acrobatic stunt
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Lafayette Flying Corps by Charles Nordhoff (1920)
"eye had n't deceived me, and then beat it for home, and before I landed I did every acrobatic stunt I knew to advertise the fact that I had downed another ..."
2. The Art of Photoplay Making by Victor Oscar Freeburg (1918)
"He may undertake the most ridiculous posture or acrobatic " stunt." If it fails or results disastrously the negative may be destroyed and he may try again; ..."
3. Pluriverse: An Essay in the Philosophy of Pluralism by Benjamin Paul Blood (1920)
"... the serpent truth has ample room and verge enough to take its tail in its mouth and do the acrobatic stunt of swallowing itself without disappearing. ..."
4. The Way of the Eagle by Charles John Biddle (1919)
"There was one other acrobatic stunt we learned at Pau which I did not tell you about and that is what is known as a wing slip. You put the machine sideways ..."
5. Go, Get 'em!: The True Adventures of an American Aviator of the Lafayette by William Augustus Wellman (1918)
"He was wounded, but his fangs were not drawn, and for a few lively moments both Tom and I went through every conceivable acrobatic stunt in order to keep ..."