Definition of Administrative hearing
1. Noun. A hearing that takes place outside the judicial process before hearing examiners who have been granted judicial authority specifically for the purpose of conducting such hearings.
Administrative Hearing Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Administrative Hearing Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Administrative Hearing
Literary usage of Administrative hearing
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Federal Antitrust Policy in the Health Care Marketplace: Hearing Before the edited by Orrin G. Hatch (1997)
"At the same time, they also announced, for the first time, they would begin an administrative hearing to retry the case before the agency. On July 8, 1997, ..."
2. Oversight of the Professional Boxing Industry: Hearing Before the Committee edited by John McCain (2000)
"I believe there was an administrative hearing on the individuals who were involved ... The administrative hearing with regards to the application of a local ..."
3. Civil Fines and Penalties Debt: Review of Cms (Centers for Medicare and by Gary T. Engel (2001)
"At any time prior to an administrative hearing, the nursing facility may enter into a ... Once there is an administrative hearing decision or a settlement, ..."
4. Responding to Probation and Parole Violations by Dale G. Parent (1994)
"South Carolina's administrative hearing process handles most probation violations ... In counties where the administrative hearing process was pilot tested, ..."
5. A State-By-State Review of Abortion and Reproductive Rights by Elizabeth Arndorfer, Jodi Michael, Laura Moskowitz, Liza Siebel, Juli A. Grant (1998)
"If the facility chooses to seek an administrative hearing, a hearing examiner will make findings of feet and conclusions of law and will issue a proposed ..."