Definition of Advertising campaign
1. Noun. An organized program of advertisements.
Generic synonyms: Campaign, Cause, Crusade, Drive, Effort, Movement
Specialized synonyms: Sales Campaign, Public-relations Campaign
Advertising Campaign Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Advertising Campaign Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Advertising Campaign
Literary usage of Advertising campaign
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Financing an Enterprise by Hugh Ronald Conyngton (1921)
"As a rule a liberal margin above the estimated cost of any stock-selling advertising campaign should be allowed, particularly if the parties in charge are ..."
2. Productive Advertising by Herbert William Hess (1915)
"CHAPTER XIII THE advertising campaign A Careful Detailed Analysis Essential.—An advertising campaign consists in a recognition of the numerous ways, means, ..."
3. ...Introduction to Business Organization by Samuel Edwin Sparling (1906)
"The first step in the development of an advertising campaign is to become fully acquainted with the character of the ware to be advertised. ..."
4. Advertising for Trade in Latin-America by William Edmund Aughinbaugh (1922)
"NOTHING in connection with an advertising campaign appeals more strongly to the Latin- American public than the popular concurso, or what might be called in ..."
5. The Bookman (1906)
"How To Plan An advertising campaign FRST of all we must consider the article to be ... ADVERTISING STATISTICS : Useful in planning any advertising campaign. ..."
6. Advertising the Technical Product by Clifford Alexander Sloan, James David Mooney (1920)
"PLANNING THE CAMPAIGN An advertising campaign is a complete plan of action; ... The laying out of an advertising campaign calls for the application of all ..."
7. The Principles of Practical Publicity; Being a Treatise on "the Art of by Truman Armstrong De Weese (1908)
"PLANNING AN advertising campaign THE first thing to be considered in planning an advertising campaign is the amount to be expended. ..."