Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Amberite Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Amberite
Literary usage of Amberite
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Notes on Shooting: With Instructions Concerning the Use of Nitro Powders by Expert (1904)
"In " amberite " we have a smokeless powder belonging to what is commonly regarded as ... amberite possesses the virtues of the class to which it belongs. ..."
2. Sporting Guns and Gunpowders: Comprising a Selection from Reports of by Frederick Toms (1897)
"The old and the new samples of Schnitze gave practically equal patterns ; and amberite ran them pretty close for the most part, but the resulte were not ..."
3. Technology of Cellulose Esters: A Theoretical and Practical Treatise on the by Edward Chauncey Worden (1921)
"amberite No. 2, consists of nitrocellulose, insoluble, 13-53, nitrocellulose, soluble 59-24, ... Blasting amberite consists of amberite No. ..."
4. The Mining Engineer (1894)
"amberite Nos. 1 AND 2. amberite No. 1 was licensed in 1892, ... amberite No. 2 was licensed in 1892, under Class 3, Division 2, as follows :— amberite No. ..."
5. Proceedings of the United States Naval Institute by United States Naval Institute (1894)
"Among them, we note the following explosives authorized during the year: amberite No. i, consisting of purified nitro-cellulose mixed with ..."
6. The "House" on Sport by Members of the London Stock Exchange by William Alphonse Morgan, Stock Exchange (London, England), England Stock Exchange (London (1898)
"Diamond " -*•' Grain (Black) and " amberite" PATENT SMOKELESS SPORTING, ... OOO SHOTS WITH amberite." After firing the above out of a new Hammerless Ejector ..."