Definition of Analytical review
1. Noun. An auditing procedure based on ratios among accounts and tries to identify significant changes.
Analytical Review Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Analytical Review Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Analytical Review
Literary usage of Analytical review
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. American Medical and Philosophical Register: Or, Annals of Medicine, Natural by John Wakefield Francis (1814)
"The ECLECTIC REPERTORY, and analytical review, Medical and Philosophical. Edited by a SOCIETY OF PHYSICIANS. Philadelphia. Thomas Dobson. 8vo. Vol. I. pp. ..."
2. The Life and Writings of Henry Fuseli by Henry Fuseli, John Knowles (1831)
"His contributions to the analytical review.—His critique on Cowper'a Homer. IN the year 1786, Mr. Alderman Boy dell, at the suggestion of Mr. George Nicol, ..."
3. The Influence of Tropical Climates on European Constitutions: To which is by James Johnson (1827)
"... analytical review of a Medical Report on the Epidemic Fever of Coimbatore, drawn up by Drs. ... analytical review ..."
4. Philosophy of the Mechanics of Nature, and the Source and Modes of Action of by Zachariah Allen (1852)
"analytical review OF INORGANIC ACTION. PROPAGATION OF SOLAK INFLUENCE IN THE MODIFIED FORM OF INORGANIC ACTION BETWEEN PORTIONS OF MATTER AT SENSIBLE ..."