Definition of Andrew lloyd webber
1. Noun. English composer of many successful musicals (some in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice) (born in 1948).
Andrew Lloyd Webber Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Andrew Lloyd Webber Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Andrew Lloyd Webber
Literary usage of Andrew lloyd webber
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Past Caringby Audrey Jenkinson by Audrey Jenkinson (2004)
"I took in andrew lloyd webber, for God's sake! Mum was not impressed. She hated the hospital and nothing could make it better. One day when I visited, ..."
2. Southern France by Fiona Duncan, Leonie Glass (2002)
"... 63 K KIRST HEARD about Le Sloop when Andrew Lloyd-Webber confessed W to the Sunday Times that it was his favourite restaurant in the South ^^ of France. ..."
3. London, England and Wales by David Arscott (1998)
"Every year, more than 100 theaters mount more than 600 productions, including musicals by Sir andrew lloyd webber, serious plays and comedies by everyone ..."
4. Charming Small Hotels & Restaurants of Southern France by Jenny Rees, Hunter Publishing, Incorporated, Leonie Glass, Fiona Duncan (2002)
"... 48 63 W: FIRST HEARD about Le Sloop when Andrew Lloyd-Webber confessed o the Sunday Times that it was his favourite restaurant in the South of France. ..."