Definition of Animators
1. Noun. (plural of animator) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Animators
1. animator [n] - See also: animator
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Animators Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Animators
Literary usage of Animators
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Participatory Development: Learning from South Asia by Ponna Wignaraja (1991)
"Such animators may be either external persons or internal to the communities ... EXTERNAL animators Analysis of several country experiences reveal that ..."
2. Surfing the Long Wave: Knowledge Entrepreneurship in Britain by Charles Leadbeater, Kate Oakley (2001)
"Many animators believe the industry needs active public policy to address the challenges it faces. They differ markedly on what kind of policy is required. ..."
3. Creating Wealth from Waste by Robin Murray (1999)
"Staffing The key role would be played by recycling, waste minimisation and industrial animators. They would be recruited from those with handson experience, ..."
4. OECD Territorial Reviews by Oecd (2001)
"(Good examples of effective teams of animators arethe mayor and the ... There is a strong case for funding animators in those communities across the ..."
5. Urban Flotsam: stirring the city by Raoul Bunschoten, Hélène Binet, Takuro Hoshino (2001)
"2 animators: Engage institutional animators (including the city of Linz, Ars Electronica, Academy of Applied Art and Design) to stage or commission cultural ..."
6. What Holds Us Together: Social Cohesion in South Africa by David Chidester, Philip Dexter (2004)
"... the Cape Town-based hip-hop graffiti crew, The Villainous animators, has entertained clubbers and passers-by with their inventive spraycan murals, ..."
7. People, Land And Water: Participatory Development Communication for Natural by Guy Bessette (2006)
"... Content: this contribution explores key questions and issues related to the training of animators/facilitators in PDC processes. ..."
8. Information Engineering: Identification of Influential Technologies, Impact by Uday Phadke, Paul Ormerod, Christopher Coggill, Kaush Kotak (1997)
"The stunning results that can be produced have inspired traditional animators (for example Disney) to take up and use complex animation systems. ..."