Definition of Ankle bracelet
1. Noun. An ornament worn around the ankle.
Ankle Bracelet Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Ankle Bracelet Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ankle Bracelet
Literary usage of Ankle bracelet
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Narrative of a Residence in Koordistan, and on the Site of Ancient Nineveh by Claudius James Rich (1836)
"... or ankle bracelet, of silver covered with a turquoise-coloured rust; ... is likewise an ankle bracelet, but different from the ..."
2. Scripture topography [by M.F. Maude]. [2 vols. Vol.2 is of the orig. ed.]. by Mary Fawler Maude (1849)
"... the following articles: a woman's ankle bracelet, of silver, covered with a turquoise- coloured rust (with bells attached to it); a gold ankle bracelet; ..."
3. Europe Revised by Irvin Shrewsbury Cobb (1914)
"It was she who last season smoked a cigarette in public, and there is a report now that she is seriously considering wearing an ankle bracelet; withal she ..."
4. Salacious by Rivers, Tilly (2006)
"Flexing her foot to show off her painted toenails and delicate ankle bracelet that she had somehow managed to slip under her stocking without so much as a ..."
5. Trends and Issues, 1997: Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority by Roger Przybylski, Mark Myreny, Christine Martin, Jeff Travis (1997)
"Revised in 1991, the program uses electronic devices to restrict authorized participant movement (movement is monitored by an ankle- bracelet and an ..."
6. Blue Ribbon Commission On Inmate Management (1993)
"Passive devices operate via radio transmission in a wrist or ankle bracelet. Day Programs for Juveniles: Day Programs (sometimes called "Day Care" Programs) ..."