Definition of Annulled
1. Verb. (past of annul) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Annulled
1. annul [v] - See also: annul
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Annulled Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Annulled
Literary usage of Annulled
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Federal and State Constitutions: Colonial Charters, and Other Organic by Francis N. Thorpe, United States (1909)
"All the provisions of the existing Constitution inconsistent with the provisions herein contained are hereby annulled. ART. XXXV. ..."
2. Revised Laws of the State of California: In Four Codes : Political, Civil by California, Creed Haymond, John Chilton Burch, Charles Lindley (1871)
"Cases where marriage may lie annulled. 83. Action to obtain decree of nullity in certain ... A marriage in ay be annulled for any of the following causes, ..."
3. Select Documents of English Constitutional History by George Burton Adams, Henry Morse Stephens (1906)
"Charters granted the Peasants annulled (May, 1382. French text and translation, 2 SR 17. 2 Stubbs, 482.) 3. ITEM, to increase the navy of England, ..."
4. International Library of Technology: A Series of Textbooks for Persons by International Textbook Company (1902)
"No 3 due to leave Naples Saturday Feb 29th is annulled Alaska to Halifax. The train annulled loses both right and class between the points named and must ..."
5. The Public Records of the Colony of Connecticut [1636-1776] by Connecticut, Connecticut General Assembly, Connecticut Council, James Hammond Trumbull, Connecticut Council of Safety, Charles Jeremy Hoadly (1885)
"... and all right of action, recovery or demand thereon ought to be annulled and vacated, and that the petitioner be restored to his cost expended in said ..."
6. The Origin and Growth of the English Constitution: An Historical Treatise by Hannis Taylor (1898)
"... queen's legitimacy settled and her mother's divorce annulled: nine statutes of Edward's reign, as to creed and ritual, repealed; while he maintained ..."
7. Reports of Cases Argued and Adjudged in the Supreme Court of the United States by United States Supreme Court, William Cranch, Henry Wheaton, Richard Peters, Benjamin Chew Howard, Jeremiah Sullivan Black (1903)
"... that the said judgment of the said supreme court of the state of Missouri for the first judicial district, ought to be reversed and annulled ; and the ..."