¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Antisubsidy
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Antisubsidy Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Antisubsidy
Literary usage of Antisubsidy
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Stories of the Great Railroads by Charles Edward Russell (1912)
"I am, however, disposed to think that Gwin can do us some good; but not as our agent but as an antisubsidy Democrat, and also as a Southern man with much ..."
2. Open for Business: Creating a Transatlantic Marketplace by Bruce Stokes (1996)
"Third, antidumping and antisubsidy measures are NTBs. Transatlantic cases against each other are marginal. But transatlantic cases against third countries ..."
3. Trade Strategies for a New Era: Ensuring U.S. Leadership in a Global Economy by Geza Feketekuty, Bruce Stokes (1998)
"Strong enforcement of antisubsidy rules and laws, along with budgetary constraints currently affecting most governments, should reduce the incidence of ..."
4. Development of the American Merchant Marine and American Commerce by United States, United States Merchant Marine Commission, Jacob Harold Gallinger, House (1903)
"The estimates vary a good deal, but it is admitted except by the BKK! partisan antisubsidy agitators that the English do build ships for the ocean transport ..."
5. Report and Hearings of the Select Committee Appointed to Investigate Certain by Halvor Steenerson, Jacob van Vechten Olcott, United States Congress. House. Select Committee to Investigate Certain Charges under House Resolution 543 (1911)
"... the publication in some western paper of an editorial showing that the Journal of Commerce had flopped from the antisubsidy side of the question to the ..."
6. Development of the American Merchant Marine and American Commerce: Hearings by United States (1906)
"The estimates vary a good deal, but it is admitted except by the most partisan antisubsidy agitators that the English do build ships for the ocean transport ..."