Definition of Appetite suppressant
1. Noun. A drug that suppresses appetite.
Appetite Suppressant Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Appetite Suppressant Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Appetite Suppressant
Literary usage of Appetite suppressant
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Hypochondriac's Guide to Hoodia Gordonii (H 57) by W. Frederick Zimmerman (ed.) (2005)
"1 PHARMACEUTICAL COMPOSITIONS HAVING appetite suppressant ACTIVITY This application is the US national phase of PCT International Application No. ..."
2. Hypochondriac's Guide to Phentermine by edited by W. Frederick Zimmerman (2005)
"A population-based study of appetite-suppressant drugs and the risk of cardiac-valve regurgitation. N Engl J Med. i998 Sep iO;339(ii):7i9—24. ..."
3. Identifying and Responding to New Forms of Drug Abuse: Lessons Learned from by Marcia R. Chaiken (1994)
"... individuals use crank for other purposes—truck drivers use it to stay awake while driving—females use it as an appetite suppressant and diet aid. ..."
4. Date Rape Drugs: Hearing Before the Committee on Commerce, U.S. House of edited by Fred Upton (1999)
"A 26-year-old female poured GHB into a glass to drink as an appetite suppressant for dieting. Almost immediately, she felt nauseated and went in the ..."
5. Health Consequences of Smoking: Nicotine Addiction a Report of the Surgeon by C. Everett Koop, M.D., DIANE Publishing Company (1988)
"GRIFFITHS, RR, BRADY, JV, SNELL, JD Relationship between anorectic and reinforcing properties of appetite suppressant drugs: Implications for assessment of ..."