Definition of Arroz con pollo
1. Noun. Rice and chicken cooked together Spanish style; highly seasoned especially with saffron.
Arroz Con Pollo Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Arroz Con Pollo Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Arroz Con Pollo
Literary usage of Arroz con pollo
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Puerto Rico by Don Philpott (2003)
"arroz con pollo is another island specialty - chicken rubbed with adobo and then cooked in onions, peppers, garlic, rice and often beer. ..."
2. Panama Adventure Guide by Patricia Katzman (2004)
"Although up to a dozen entrees change every day, you can pretty much count on finding chuletas de puerco (pork chops), arroz con pollo (chicken and rice), ..."
3. Nutrition Education Materials & Audiovisuals for Grades 7 Through 12 by Shirley K. Evans (1996)
"... beans in a bowl (frijoles in a bowl), refried beans (frijoles refritos), tamales (2), rice with chicken (arroz con pollo), Spanish rice, crisp taco. ..."
4. Miami & the Florida Keys Alive! by Lisa Simundson (2001)
"... including ropa vieja (strips of beef in a tomato-base sauce), picadillo (marinated ground beef with green olives), arroz con pollo (chicken ..."
5. Buenos Aires and the Best of Argentina Alive!by Arnold Greenberg by Arnold Greenberg (2000)
"The arroz con pollo (chicken with rice) is excellent. Though the exterior of the large house on the corner of Blvd. Maritimo and B. de ..."