Definition of Asbestos abatement
1. Noun. The removal of asbestos from a public building.
Asbestos Abatement Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Asbestos Abatement Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Asbestos Abatement
Literary usage of Asbestos abatement
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Guidance for Controlling Asbestos-Containing Materials in Buildingsby Dale Keyes by Dale Keyes (1995)
"Occasionally, a large school district or an owner of many buildings will train and dedicate an in-house asbestos abatement team. ..."
2. Financial Incentives for Seismic Rehabilitation of Hazardous Buildings-an (1993)
"Perhaps the best example is the issue of asbestos abatement in buildings. Asbestos is a nationally recognized existing or potential heaith hazard. its ..."
3. Air Traffic Control Modernization: Hearing Before the Committee on Commerce edited by Slade Gorton (2000)
"What is the status of the asbestos abatement program currently being implemented at the FAA's Indianapolis Center? When will this project be completed? ..."
4. Environmental Legislation: The Increasing Costs of Regulatory Compliance to ...by William C. Myers by William C. Myers (1995)
"Documentation that asbestos abatement activities are being done by verified trained & protected personnel under a verified licensed asbestos abatement ..."
5. Elementary and Secondary Education: Flexibility Initiatives Do Not Address by Carlotta C. Joyner (1999)
"asbestos abatement can be costly, even in the context of a remodeling project. ... asbestos abatement issues will continue to present school districts with ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Asbestos abatement