Definition of Aspergilli
1. aspergillus [n] - See also: aspergillus
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Aspergilli Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Aspergilli
Literary usage of Aspergilli
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Biotechnology: Forestry and Forest Products. Bibliography January 92-January 95 by Raymond Dobert (1995)
"F46 aspergilli and lignocellulosics: enzymology and biotechnological applications. Duarte, JC; Costa-Ferreira, M. Amsterdam : Published by Elsevier Science ..."
2. Journal of Pathology and Bacteriology by Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland (1901)
"Among the parasitic aspergilli, great variations as regards their biological characters are to be noticed. From the work of previous observers, ..."
3. Micro-organisms with Special Reference to the Etiology of the Infective Diseases by Carl Flügge (1890)
"Deposits of aspergilli have been found on two parts I» man- of the surface of ... Further, the aspergilli develop not uncommonly in the external auditory ..."
4. Transactions of the Pathological Society of London by Pathological Society of London (1891)
"Such experiments have been made by a few observers with several aspergilli, the Aspergillus niger included — Lichtheim, Leber, Schiitz, &c.; and it has been ..."