Definition of Assorters
1. assorter [n] - See also: assorter
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Assorters Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Assorters
Literary usage of Assorters
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Employments of Women: A Cyclopaedia of Woman's Work / by Virginia Penny by Virginia Penny, Penny, Virginia, b. 1826 (1863)
"Cork assorters and Sole Stitchers. The principal use made of cork in this country is for bottle stoppers. It is also used in making cork soles for shoes. ..."
2. Hearings Before Subcommittee of House Committee on Appropriations ... in by United States Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations, United States, Congress, Committee on Appropriations, House (1908)
"You estimate for 10 money-order assorters at $840 each ? ... We need 10 additions:! assorters, and instead of asking for them at the lower grade I asked at ..."
3. The Abridgment ... Containing the Annual Message of the President of the by United States President (1876)
"Fourteen assorters by offices, who are required to assort the orders previ ... Four assorters for the archives, who assort the orders received by them in ..."
4. The Steel Workers by John Andrews Fitch (1911)
"... assorters and Tin Men in Tin Mills; Hot and Cold Straighteners and their Helpers; Gaggers and Drillers working by the ton; Chargers, Pull-Outs; ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Assorters