Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Audiologic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Audiologic
Literary usage of Audiologic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Practical Hearing Aid Selection and Fittingby Henry Tobin by Henry Tobin (1998)
"The American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA) Committee on audiologic Habilitation (aka Rehabilitative Audiology) recommended, through a position paper ..."
2. Noise and Military Service: Implications for Hearing Loss and Tinnitus by Larry Humes, Lois Mary Joellenbeck, Jane Durch (2006)
"The committee strongly suggests that the Department of Defense add monitoring of tinnitus to both its routine health surveillance and the audiologic ..."
3. Clinician's Handbook of Preventive Services: Put Prevention Into Practice by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Guidelines for the audiologic assessment of children from birth through 36 ... Guidelines for audiologic screening of newborn infants who are at risk for ..."
4. Handbook of Severe Disability: A Text for Rehabilitation Counselors, Other edited by Walter C. Stolov, Michael R. Clowers (2000)
"... The clinical evaluation of hearing should include both otologie and audiologic examination, with thoughtful merging of the results from each. ..."
5. Healthy People 2000: National Health Promotion & Disease Prevention by DIANE Publishing Company (2004)
"audiologic screening of newborn infants who are at risk for hearing impairment. American Speech- Language- Hearing Association 31:89-92,1989. ..."
6. Guide To Clinical Preventive Services by U. S. Preventive Services Task Force (1989)
"High-risk children not tested at birth should be screened before age 3, but there is insufficient evidence of accuracy to recommend routine audiologic ..."
7. Disability Evaluation Under Social Security edited by Barry Leonard (1999)
"A copy of reports of medical examination and audiologic evaluations must be submitted. Cases of alleged "deaf mutism" should be documented by a hearing ..."