Definition of Automatic drive
1. Noun. A transmission that automatically changes the gears according to the speed of the car.
Automatic Drive Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Automatic Drive Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Automatic Drive
Literary usage of Automatic drive
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. St. Martin and St. Barts Alive! by Harriet Greenberg (2003)
"They normally have stick shifts, but can be rented with automatic drive as well. A four-wheel-drive vehicle is not a must. International rental companies ..."
2. Thailand by Christopher Evans, Lindsey Evans (2005)
"... train disengaged an automatic drive system allowing an empty carriage to roll back into a stationary train filled with commuters at the Cultural Center ..."
3. Roman Pavements by Henry Colley March (1906)
"... these paragraphs might have read: April 5, 195o Sample shipments of the new automatic drive are starting now—and will continue as rapidly as possible. ..."
4. Island Song Lyrics Volume 3 by Larry W. Jones (2004)
"... love We'll make sure that love survives On a paradise isle where it thrives Just put it on automatic drive And let the time go slowly by Just bring your ..."
5. Island Song Lyrics by Larry W. Jones (2003)
"... you when the day is done By five I'm really alive and I'm out the door Love is on automatic drive to see you some more Love is better than super glue, ..."