Definition of Autosuggested
1. autosuggest [v] - See also: autosuggest
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Autosuggested Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Autosuggested
Literary usage of Autosuggested
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Suggestion and Autosuggestion: A Psychological and Pedagogical Study Based by Charles Baudouin (1922)
"1 Our state of mind at the moment when we perform an autosuggested action is not a state of volition, not a state of tension. The suggested act surges up ..."
2. The Psychic Treatment of Nervous Disorders: (The Psychoneuroses and Their by Paul Dubois (1909)
"... the name "hysterical insanity," the delirium is not that of the insanities, properly so called ; I do not hesitate to say that it is autosuggested. ..."
3. Hypnotism; Or, Suggestion and Psychotherapy: A Study of the Psychological by Auguste Forel (1907)
"... and real exhaustion often appear entirely independent from one another; and (4) that sleepiness usually appears at definite, habitual (autosuggested) ..."
4. Hypnotism by Auguste Forel (1907)
"Another lunatic in the same asylum autosuggested negative deceptions of memory, which had given rise to the delusion of so-called "creative acts. ..."