Definition of B. b. king
1. Noun. United States guitar player and singer of the blues (born in 1925).
Generic synonyms: Guitar Player, Guitarist, Singer, Vocaliser, Vocalist, Vocalizer
B. B. King Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: B. B. King Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of B. B. King
B. B. King
B. C. A.
B. E. F.
B. F. Skinner
B. I. O. T.
|B. M. A.|
Literary usage of B. b. king
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The New Music Review and Church Music Review by American Guild of Organists (1906)
"Church of the Holy Trinity, FE Ward, O. & C.— "Te Deum," in Bb, King Hall; "Come See the ... in F, Morley; "Jubilate," in Bb, King Hall; "To the Paschal ..."
2. McGraw Transit Directory (1920)
"CNWilson a Asst. Sec. A Asat. Trees. JH Bucher a Audr. BB King Reading Gen. Mgr. JS Avery a Gen. Fgt. A Pass. Agt. JP Costello. S ts 1G. ..."
3. Annual Report by Correctional Association of New York (1904)
"... good sanitary condition, the prisoners well fed and are healthy. These are also engaged in the mining of phosphate. 5. At the camp of Captain BB King, ..."
4. Annual Report by Ohio State Board of Agriculture (1856)
"... BB King, Auburn, NY, Straw Cutters; Dewitt & Howell, Cleveland, Reaping and Mowing Machines, Corn Shellers, horse power, Corn and Cob Mills, ..."
5. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Circuit Courts of Ohio by Carl Gustave Jahn, Circuit Courts, Ohio Circuit Courts, Ohio, Ohio Supreme Court (1900)
"NES, Presiding Judge Toledo ROBERT S. PARKER, Judge, Bowling Green LINN W. 1 fi LI., Judge, (appointed in place of Judge BB King, resigned, from October 9, ..."