Definition of Ballet company
1. Noun. A company that produces ballets.
Ballet Company Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Ballet Company Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ballet Company
Literary usage of Ballet company
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Read & Understand Celebrating Diversity Grades 4-6 by Delana Heidrich, Kathleen Simpson, Tekla N. White (2000)
"Then, after high school, she was asked to tour with a professional ballet company. Touring means "going from city to city, dancing onstage. ..."
2. A History of the New York Stage from the First Performance in 1732 to 1901 by Thomas Allston Brown (1903)
"... Viennoise ballet company, brought to this country by Mr. Fisk, made their American debut July 11. It included Kathi Lanner, Bertha Lind (said to be a ..."
3. Miami & the Florida Keys Alive! by Lisa Simundson (2001)
"Miami City Ballet A world-class professional ballet company, Miami City Ballet is one of the top five ballet companies in the United States. ..."
4. Works by Manuel Márquez Sterling, William Makepeace Thackeray, Leslie Stephen, Louise Stanage (1898)
"He was dragging on his season wretchedly with half salaries, small operas, feeble old comedies, and his ballet company ; and everybody was looking out for ..."