Definition of Bargain-priced
1. Adjective. Costing less than standard price. "Cut-rate goods"
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Bargain-priced Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bargain-priced
Literary usage of Bargain-priced
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Martinique, Guadeloupe, Dominica & St. Lucia Alive!by Lynne M. Sullivan by Lynne M. Sullivan (2000)
"They serve bargain-priced daily specials and sandwiches from noon-2pm, ... Meals are served on the balcony, and the menu features bargain-priced sandwiches ..."
2. Adventure Guide to Dominica & St Lucia by Lynne M. Sullivan (2004)
"They serve bargain-priced daily specials such as grilled chicken and fish, as well as a variety of sandwiches; open weekdays, 9am to 6pm, and Saturday, ..."
3. Martinique & Guadeloupe Alive! by Lynne M. Sullivan (2001)
"... but this place is a super discovery for anyone searching for a fresh approach to a bargain-priced lunch. LE MARIE-SAINTE 160 Rue Victor Hugo •a 63-82-24 ..."
4. Handbook on Hedonic Indexes and Quality Adjustments in Price Indexes by Jack E. Triplett (2006)
"In this case, there are three parts to the price decline: The exit of an over-priced machine (B), the entry of a bargain-priced machine (C) and the value of ..."
5. Thailand by Christopher Evans, Lindsey Evans (2005)
"Large, bargain priced 15-story hotel with 371 rooms and great views of the city and Doi Suthep Mountain. The daily buffet brunch is a favorite with hotel ..."
6. Panama Adventure Guide by Patricia Katzman (2004)
"Delicious meals of local cuisine are served family style. Hearty breakfasts are $6, lunches $10, and dinners are bargain- priced at $12. ..."
7. Progress and Prosperity: The Old World and Its Remaking Into the New--the by William DeHertburn Washington (1911)
"... more than correspondingly large part of the people were getting the benefit in “bargain-priced transportation.” - ‘ It was not until 1880 that ..."