Definition of Baseball coach
1. Noun. A coach of baseball players.
Category relationships: Baseball, Baseball Game
Specialized synonyms: Batting Coach, Pitching Coach
Generic synonyms: Coach, Handler, Manager
Specialized synonyms: Casey Stengel, Charles Dillon Stengel, Stengel
Baseball Coach Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Baseball Coach Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Baseball Coach
Literary usage of Baseball coach
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Register by University of California, Berkeley, California, University (1922)
"... Associate Professor of Physical Education, Basketball and baseball coach, University of Oregon. BE, Schuylkill Seminary, 1910; Certificate of Graduation ..."
2. American Physical Education Review by American Physical Education Association (1920)
"Baseball Notes for Coaches and Players By ELMER BERRY baseball coach, International YMCA College PRICE $1.50 NET "Many articles and books have been written ..."
3. The Cornell Eraby Cornell University by Cornell University (1903)
"The question of a baseball coach is up for determination. Coach Jennings will not be available another year. EL Robertson, '01, who has helped the team out ..."
4. The Higher Learning in America: A Memorandum on the Conduct of Universities by Thorstein Veblen (1918)
"One may find a football or baseball coach retained officially as a member of the faculty and carried on the academic pay-roll, in a university that ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Baseball coach