2. Noun. A young male who frequently goes to the beach, especially in sunny climates. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Beachboy
1. a male beach attendant [n -BOYS]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Beachboy Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Beachboy
Literary usage of Beachboy
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Living With Siva by Subramuniya (2001)
"... sessions with Gurudeva on the Hindu restraints and observances, ya- mas and niyamas, from February 14 to March 26,1990, at Kauai's beachboy Hotel. 10. ..."
2. Yoga's Forgotten Foundation: Twenty Timeless Keys to Your Divine Destiny by Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami (2004)
"... Foundation was dictated by Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami during twenty-five afternoon editing sessions with two of his acharyas at Kauai's beachboy ..."
3. Island Song Lyrics Volume 2 by Larry W. Jones (2004)
"... You've got the islands in your heart Someone's telling you sweet lies But from Hawaii you won't depart Girl Lost in paradise He's just a beachboy on the ..."