2. Noun. The land bordering a beach ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Beachside
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Beachside Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Beachside
Literary usage of Beachside
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Cruising the Eastern Caribbean by Laura Rapp (2004)
"The hotel has gift shops, restaurants and a beachside barbecue hut. ... If you're willing to have lunch at the hotel and use the beachside bar, ..."
2. Best Dives of the Caribbean by Joyce Huber (2006)
"There are beachside showers, lockers, and freshwater deep sinks for the rinsing of dive ... There is also a beachside bar for apres-dive refreshments and a ..."
3. Adventure Guide to Hungary by Dante Mena (2007)
"beachside fast food aromas mix with blaring music from shops and radios, as rollerskaters ... Farther east, hotels claim their own beachside properties, ..."
4. Adventure Guide to Costa Rica by Bruce Conord (2005)
"Set back in gardens (not beachside), on the main road. Gilligan's Bed and Breakfast (v 506/643-3240, air, $-$$) turned into a dream come true for us. ..."
5. Adventure Guide Maui by Sharon Hamblin (2005)
"beachside grill open from 11 am to 11 pm, dining room from 5 to 10 pm and cocktails ... In the casual beachside grill, enjoy fish and chips, fish tacos, ..."
6. Costa Rica Alive! by Bruce Morris (2002)
"Drive down Sj Day 3 Get up at a leisurely hour and head slowly down the coast to Cahuita. Check into the beachside lodge of your choice, put on your bathing ..."
7. Atlantic Canada by Benoit Prieur (2002)
"Tour F: Labrador L'Anse-au-Clair beachside Hospitality Home $ 1*/st bid 3 moms 9 ... One of these is the beachside Hospitality Home, which has inviting, ..."