Definition of Beurres
1. beurre [n] - See also: beurre
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Beurres Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Beurres
Literary usage of Beurres
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Principles and Practice of Agricultural Analysis: A Manual for the by Harvey Washington Wiley (1897)
"Zune ; Analyse des beurres, pp. 26 et seq. 12. Journal of the Society of ... Analyse des beurres, pp. 33 et 63 : Zeitschrift fur Instrumenten- kunde, 1887, ..."
2. Systematic Pomology, Treating of Description, Nomenclature, and by Frank Albert Waugh (1903)
"These are very similar to the beurres in external appearance, ... With flesh completely melting, as in the beurres, and therefore much the same in quality; ..."
3. A Treatise on the Culture and Management of Fruit-trees: In which a New by William Forsyth (1802)
"... filled up with found wood, and the bark between the flocks and grafts perfectly united. Three years ago I budded on fome Brown beurres and ..."
4. Traité D'analyse Des Matières Agricoles by Louis Grandeau (1883)
"beurres anglais. 4. Beurre de Stockholm. 3. Beurre de Brunswick. 5. ... Certains beurres, exportés par la Suisse, contiennent des proportions parfois ..."