Definition of Biceps humeri
1. Noun. A muscle that flexes and supinates the forearm.
Group relationships: Arm
Generic synonyms: Biceps
Biceps Humeri Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Biceps Humeri Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Biceps Humeri
Literary usage of Biceps humeri
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London by Royal Society (Great Britain) (1870)
"biceps humeri (long head) 1 -050 biceps humeri 1 -054 Brachialis 1 -053 Mean 1-0523 Tendons. Scapular tendon of biceps 1-112 Radial ..."
2. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1847)
"Of the last three, one was observed by S. Cooper; the second was a rupture of the biceps humeri ; the third is still in my wards, and is a rupture of the ..."
3. Annals and Magazine of Natural History by William Jardine (1869)
"I first ascertained the specific gravities of the muscles and tendon?, ,w,ith the following results :— Muscles^ biceps humeri (long head) 1 -050 Sp. gr. ..."
4. The British and Foreign Medico-chirurgical Review, Or, Quarterly Journal of (1863)
"Fibro-adipose tumour in the biceps humeri of a man, aged nineteen. The growth, which was four ounces in weight, and of one year's duration, was excised, ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Biceps humeri