Definition of Bikes
1. Noun. (plural of bike) ¹
2. Verb. (third-person singular of bike) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Bikes
1. bike [v] - See also: bike
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Bikes Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bikes
Literary usage of Bikes
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Adventure Guide to New Zealand by Bette Flagler (2005)
"bikes can be rented in just about every tourist location and some even have (call me a snob) proper mountain bikes. There are many plantation forests that ..."
2. Adventure Guides Italian Riviera: San Remo, Portofino & Genoa by Amy Finley (2006)
"bikes/Scooters Hiking Garage Portofino ... rents scooters and mountain bikes — an excellent means of transportation along the coast, ..."
3. The New England Gazetteer: Containing Descriptions of the States, Counties by John Hayward (1857)
"This river and these bikes water a country of great extent, ami hardly surpassed in fertility by any land on the globe. ..."
4. Adventure Guide to Venice & the Veneto by Marissa Fabris (2005)
"Adventures On bikes ... will transport bikes and canoes to pre-selected locations upon request. On Water One of the best ways to explore the delta is on ..."
5. Corfu by Florian Furst (2001)
"Bicycles and Mountain bikes bikes and mountain bikes can be rented in many resorts. Several mountain bike rentals also offer guided tours, ..."
6. Rhodes by Hunter Publishing Staff, Florian Fürst (2001)
"Bicycles and Mountain bikes In many resorts you can rent bicycles. It is better to rent mountain bikes from a specialist firm, for example Hellas Bike in ..."
7. Urban Flotsam: stirring the city by Raoul Bunschoten, Hélène Binet, Takuro Hoshino (2001)
"All bikes thai are either returned by residents a recycled from the borough's abandoned-bike agency are gathered in a depository at the council hall ..."