Definition of Bing crosby
1. Noun. United States singer and film actor (1904-1977).
Generic synonyms: Actor, Histrion, Player, Role Player, Thespian, Balladeer, Crooner
Bing Crosby Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Bing Crosby Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bing Crosby
Literary usage of Bing crosby
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Canada: Pacific Coast, the Rockies, Prairie Provinces, and the Territories by Nicola Förg (1998)
"So photogenic is the Jasper Park Lodge that it's served as the setting for several movies: The Emperor Waltz, starring bing crosby and Joan Fontaine, ..."
2. Golf Resorts: Where to Play in the USA, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean by Jim Nicol, Barbara Nicol (2001)
"... Beach was the home of the bing crosby Tournament. It is now the location of the AT&T Pebble Beach National. If you are a guest of the Lodge, ..."
3. Skill in Communication: A Vital Element in Effective Management by David D. Acker (1994)
"... record television (TV) images 1951 bing crosby Enterprises demonstrated the first working magnetic video tape recorder 1954 Color television introduced ..."
4. Smoke and Mirrors: The Canadian Tobacco War by Rob Cunningham (1996)
"339'628' During the 1950s, Ronald Reagan, Bob Hope, bing crosby, and other celebrities appeared in ads endorsing cigarettes. In 1954, Canada's Department of ..."
5. Thailand by Christopher Evans, Lindsey Evans (2005)
"One truly cosmopolitan touch: Heard over the holidays at the Italian restaurant at the Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok — bing crosby singing White Christmas. ..."
6. Rediscovering America: Exploring the Small Towns of Virginia & Maryland by William J. Burnham, Mary K. Burnham (2002)
"Lappen eagerly points to the spot where bing crosby stood and sang the first stanza of White Christmas to Pamela Lappen in the late 1970s. ..."