Definition of Biological terrorism
1. Noun. Terrorism using the weapons of biological warfare.
Generic synonyms: Act Of Terrorism, Terrorism, Terrorist Act
Category relationships: Act Of Terrorism, Terrorism, Terrorist Act
Biological Terrorism Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Biological Terrorism Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Biological Terrorism
Literary usage of Biological terrorism
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Technology Against Terrorism: Structuring Security (1994)
"FINDINGS Chemical and biological terrorism FINDING 1 Interagency coordination for responding to chemical and biological (CB) terrorism has shown marked (and ..."
2. Terrorism: U.S.-Russian Workshop Proceedings by Rossiĭskai︠a︡ akademii︠a︡ nauk (2004)
"... APPENDIX E biological terrorism Russ Zajtchuk and David ... for what is now called "not if, but when and how extensive" biological terrorism. ..."
3. Bioterrorism: Our Frontline Response, Evaluating U.S. Public Health and edited by William Frist, Bill Frist (1999)
"PACKAGE/SITE-SPECIFIC EVENT A biological terrorism event may take the form of ... biological terrorism forces us to develop new approaches to managing field ..."
4. Biological Weapons: The Threat Posed by Terrorists (2000)
"What is biological warfare * * * biological terrorism? ... Why are we hearing so much about biological terrorism from the media now? ..."