¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Biospheric
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Biospheric Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Biospheric
Literary usage of Biospheric
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Directory of Federal Laboratory and Technology Resources: A Guide to (1993)
"Research in the complex pathways, processes, and biospheric impacts and solutions requires integrated, interdisciplinary studies. The purpose of the center ..."
2. Productivity of Americas Forests and Climate Change by R. A. Birdsley (1996)
"Therefore, the important connection between rainfall patterns and biospheric vegetation patterns cannot be reliably analyzed with current GCMs. ..."
3. Global Change of Planet Earth by Organisation for Economic Co-operation, Oecd, Megascience, the OECD Forum, the OECD Forum Megascience, Development. (1994)
"Chapter 3 Global Atmospheric-biospheric Chemistry by Ronald C. Prinn Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, United States The global ..."
4. Proceedings of the U. S. Geological Survey Global Change Research Forum edited by John A. Kelmelis, Mitchell Snow (1994)
"The focus is on biospheric modeling of the diurnal variations of the land surface energy balance, including the partitioning of net radiation into sensible ..."
5. Off Course: Restoring Balance Between Canadian Society and the Environment by Duncan M. Taylor (1994)
"“Restoration” means the restitution of these sectors, as nearly as possible, to their original biospheric state in terms of their biological productivity, ..."