¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Biotechnical
Medical Definition of Biotechnical
1. Having to do with biotechnology, or applying its techniques and principles. (09 Oct 1997)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Biotechnical Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Biotechnical
Literary usage of Biotechnical
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Directory of Federal Laboratory and Technology Resources: A Guide to ...Political S (1993)
"Biomass and biotechnical Research and Development Programs, Tennessee Valley ... biotechnical Research Program,, Tennessee Valley Authority, CEB 5C- M, ..."
2. HIV/Aids Policy in Hawaii by James Lumeng (1992)
"biotechnical and Soil Bioengineering Slope Stabilization: A Practical Guide for Erosion Control. ... Case Studies on biotechnical Stream Bank Protection. ..."
3. Tax Policy: Pharmaceutical Industry's Use of the Research Tax Credit by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"For the top 25 biotechnical companies, we compiled as much financial information as possible from annual reports and indexed these amounts to equal 1990 ..."
4. OECD Environmental Performance Reviews by OECD Staff, Lorents G. (FRW) Lorentsen (2004)
"Product choice principle: Operators must avoid using or selling chemical products or biotechnical organisms that may involve risks to human health or the ..."