2. Verb. (present participle of blog) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Blogging
1. the act or practice of maintaining a blog [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Blogging Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Blogging
Literary usage of Blogging
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Plug Your Book: Online Book Marketing for Authors, Book Publicity Through by Steve Weber (2007)
"... blogging for authors Julie Powell moved to New York to become an actress. A few years later, she realized she was 30 years old, working a dead-end job ..."
2. Now Is Too Late 2: Survival in an Era of Instant News by Gerald R. Baron (2006)
"BE HUMAN The wonderful thing about Internet publishing, and blogging in ... There is great immediacy in blogging — only slightly less than email and instant ..."
3. Deptford.TV Diaries by , deptford.tv (2006)
"Hoem sees video-blogging as collective documentary-making. In his paper " Videoblogs as ... This is an area where textual blogging already seems to ..."
4. Naked Reading: Uncovering What Tweens Need to Become Lifelong Readers by Teri S. Lesesne (2006)
"I introduce the concept of blogging to students by doing one of my own over the course of a couple of months. Allow students access to your blogs and ..."
5. A History of English Sounds from the Earliest Period, Including an by Henry Sweet (1879)
"See blogging. To Bless vore, 25, 559 (ie to bless for it, with a View to cure it), to use Charms or Spells to cure Disorders. — ' She should have needed no ..."
6. Specimens of English Dialects: I. Devonshire: an Exmoor Scolding and Courtship by William Hutton, Walter William Skeat (1879)
"See blogging. To Bless vore, 25, 559 (ie to bless for it, with a View to cure it), to use Charms or Spells to ..."