Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Boardman Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Boardman
Literary usage of Boardman
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. History of the Indians of Connecticut from the Earliest Known Period to 1850 by John William De Forest (1853)
"The powwow immediately set up a prodigious shouting and howling ; Mr. boardman prayed louder, so that the sick man might hear him above the din ..."
2. A Dictionary of Books Relating to America, from Its Discovery to the Present by Joseph Sabin, Wilberforce Eames, Bibliographical Society of America, Robert William Glenroie Vail (1869)
"6077 boardman. The Peace We Need, and How to Secure it. ... 6079 boardman. A Reformed and Revived Christianity, our Country's Great Necessity: A Sermon ..."
3. Annals of the American Pulpit: Or, Commemorative Notices of Distinguished by William Buell Sprague (1859)
"Mr. boardman and Mr. Joseph Pilmore readily offered themselves for the service ... Mr. boardman commenced his labours with a small society which he found in ..."
4. International Catalogue of Scientific Literature by Royal Society (Great Britain) (1906)
"boardman, SL boardman, Samuel Lane. The naturalist of the Saint Croix. Memoir of George A. boardman. A selection from his correspondence and published ..."
5. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1905)
"On December 9, 1873, more than fifteen years after the decease of boardman, Б г., the original mortgagee made an open and peaceable entry to foreclose the ..."
6. A Documentary History of Chelsea: Including the Boston Precincts of by Mellen Chamberlain, Jenny Chamberlain Watts, William Richard Cutter, Massachusetts Historical Society (1908)
"0-13-11 Wm. boardman, and Son Daniel. 0-11 Aaron boardman, and son. ... 3.96 David Williams. .78 William boardman. 4.25 Ebenezer Burrill. ..."