2. Noun. (slang) sexual intercourse ¹
3. Verb. (present participle of boff) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Boffing
1. boff [v] - See also: boff
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Boffing Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Boffing
Literary usage of Boffing
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Macmillan's Magazine by David Masson, George Grove, John Morley, Mowbray Morris (1898)
"... who has always disapproved of people enjoying themselves and contributed to that enjoyment by boffing water on such occasions (in an adjoining cupboard ..."
2. Annual Register edited by Edmund Burke (1881)
"In Dominica an extraordinary volcanic eruption took place on January 4, resulting in the disappearance of the “boffing Lake.” The area exploded was fully ..."
3. Transactions of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers by American Society of Mechanical Engineers (1895)
"Red lead paint exposed to boiling alcohol stood fifteen minutes; in boiling beer thirty minutes; in boiling brine twenty-five minutes; in boffing sugar and ..."
4. My Tiny Life: Crime and Passion in a Virtual World by Julian Dibbell (1998)
"... exactly, Doome knew about exu and how, exactly, he knew it (among the more revealing lines: You ask, ‘Are you sure you're not boffing exu?”). ..."