Definition of Boohed
1. booh [v] - See also: booh
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Boohed Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Boohed
Literary usage of Boohed
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The American Annual Cyclopædia and Register of Important Events (1869)
"... as appears from the following : boohed, That the président be empowered to telegraph Major-General George G. Meade that we are through our labor», ..."
2. The American Annual Cyclopædia and Register of Important Events (1865)
"22,1863, Mr. Johnson, of Pennsylvania, offered the following resolution : boohed, That it is the sworn duty of the executive department of the Government to ..."
3. Appletons' Annual Cyclopædia and Register of Important Events of the Year (1886)
"It also adopted the following resolution : boohed, That this committee do now ... boohed, That the wide-spread demand for economy, integrity, and paternal ..."
4. The United Service (1889)
"Companion Arnold A. Rand, Massachusetts : " boohed, That tho thanks of the Congress be ... Companion John Cochrane, New York: " boohed, That the courtesies ..."
5. The Constitution of the United States of America by William Hickey, United States (1853)
"Whereupon, boohed, unanimously, That the Senate do concur in the aforesaid resolutions. THURSDAY, DECEMBER 26, 1799. In conformity to the resolve of the 23d ..."
6. Journal of the Proceedings of the ... Annual Convention of the Protestant by Episcopal Church Diocese of Michigan, Episcopal Church, Diocese of Michigan (1873)
"TC PITKIN, DD, offered the following, which was accepted by the original mover as a Substitute : boohed, That this Convention heartily approving of the ..."
7. The American Conflict: A History of the Great Rebellion in the United States by Horace Greeley (1864)
"The conclusions of the Grand Committee, as reported by Mr. Corwin and sustained by the House, were as follows : " 1. boohed, by the Senate and House of ..."