Definition of Bromo-seltzer
1. Noun. An antacid.
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Bromo-seltzer Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bromo-seltzer
Literary usage of Bromo-seltzer
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Nostrums and Quackery: Articles on the Nostrum Evil and Quackery Reprinted by American Medical Association (1912)
"bromo-seltzer In response to requests for information regarding the composition of bromo-seltzer, we had the preparation analyzed. According to the analyses ..."
2. The Medical Critic and Guide (1906)
"The headaches gradually became more frequent and more intense, and the doses of the bromo-seltzer had to be increased. He was taking on the average two ..."
3. Proceedings of the Tennessee Pharmaceutical Association by Tennessee Pharmaceutical Association (1910)
"Supersedes Previous Price List and Special Offers Bromo-Seltzer, Small $0 75 per dozen " Medium 2 00 " " Large 4 00 " " $1.00 Size 8 00 Emerson's Relief for ..."
4. The Great American fraud by Samuel Hopkins Adams (1907)
"Bromo-Seltzer is commonly sold in drug stores, both by the bottle and at ... A heaping tea- spoonful of Bromo-Seltzer means about ten grains of acetanilid. ..."
5. The Propaganda for reform in proprietary medicines by American Medical Association (1908)
"In response to requests for information regarding the composition of bromo-seltzer, we had the preparation analyzed. According to the analyses, ..."
6. Report of Proceedings of the Illinois Pharmaceutical Association at the ...by Illinois Pharmaceutical Association by Illinois Pharmaceutical Association (1914)
"Order from your jobber a $10 assortment of Bromo- Seltzer at list price and He will give you one dozen Bromo-Seltzer, lOc size, gratis, which is equal to ..."
7. Reports of Cases by New York (State). Court of Appeals (1902)
"... which is produced by the combination of cyanide of mercury with the ingredients of bromo seltzer. On the following day, December 31st, 1898, • Prof. ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Bromo-seltzer