Definition of Bulgur wheat
1. Noun. Parched crushed wheat.
Generic synonyms: Wheat, Wheat Berry
Group relationships: Tabbouleh, Tabooli
Geographical relationships: Republic Of Turkey, Turkey
Bulgur Wheat Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Bulgur Wheat Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bulgur Wheat
Literary usage of Bulgur wheat
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Nutrition and Development by Margaret R. Biswas, Per Pinstrup-Andersen (1985)
"The introduction of bulgur wheat In 1970, at the end of the decade, the general food situation in Indonesia was still precarious and highly unstable. ..."
2. The Artichoke Trail: A Guide to Vegetarian Restaurants, Organic Food Stores by James Bernard Frost (2000)
"... Meats or vegetables stir-fried in a fine, Nepali mustard oil. bulghur wheat (also bulgur wheat) - A grain staple in the Middle East consisting ..."
3. Read & Understand Celebrating Diversity Grades 1-2 by Jill Norris (2000)
"... Do you eat wheat? yes no Popcorn Circle the pictures that show ways you eat wheat. Crackers Wheat Berries bulgur wheat Fried Rice Shredded Wheat Cereal ..."
4. Foreign Assistance: Inadequate Accountability for U. S. Donations to the by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"WFP required about 84000 metric tons of soya-fortified bulgur wheat, 18000 tons of corn-soya blend, and 12500 tons of vegetable oil, valued at a total of ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Bulgur wheat