Definition of Bureaucratic procedure
1. Noun. Needlessly time-consuming procedure.
Bureaucratic Procedure Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Bureaucratic Procedure Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bureaucratic Procedure
Literary usage of Bureaucratic procedure
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Angola: Arms Trade and Violations of the Laws of War Since the 1992 by Arms Project (Human Rights Watch), Human Rights Watch/Africa (1994)
"The result was that UNAVEM was generally poorly informed and that when it had valuable intelligence, bureaucratic procedure slowed down ..."
2. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1920)
"... or in their impatience at some of the stupidities of bureaucratic procedure are inclined to place the blame for these where it does not belong; ..."
3. Evaluating Economic Instruments for Environmental Policy by Stephen Smith, Hans B. Vos (1997)
"... the agency were to maintain its role by insisting on a lengthy and bureaucratic procedure to approve trades before they could take place. ..."
4. Protecting Our Personal Health Information: Privacy in the Electronic Age edited by Bill First (1999)
"It would impose a costly, bureaucratic procedure that would require plans and providers to document every internal disclosure made for treatment and other ..."
5. The Bedoons of Kuwait: "citizens Without Citizenship" by Human Rights Watch/Middle East, Aziz Abu-Hamad (1995)
"... families can be decided by a simple bureaucratic procedure: they can be detained, dismissed or administratively deported without judicial recourse. ..."
6. Biodiversity and the Management of the Madrean Archipelago: The Sky Islands edited by Leonard F. DeBano (1999)
"Many candidate species fall under these criteria, and early efforts to conserve them via a less bureaucratic procedure than formal listing as threatened or ..."
7. Strengthening U.S.-Russian Cooperation on Nuclear Nonproliferation ...by Rossiĭskai︠a︡ akademii︠a︡ nauk by Rossiĭskai︠a︡ akademii︠a︡ nauk (2005)
"The amount of time that it takes to complete the bureaucratic procedure of assigning projects and programs the status of gratuitous technical aid should be ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Bureaucratic procedure